<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.20.2004


No bites-- 

So this week I haven't written ANYTHING!!
I'm sorry for being so MIA--and at Fin's request I am going to write about my week of INactivity:

CR:
He hasn't written back! usually he writes within a day or so; it's already been a week but I'm not sure what's going on--did I come on too strong? If I did he must be really scared of women, because I honestly don't think I came on too strong--and he did say that he finds "Assertiveness and boldness a turn-on"
I guess I'm going to have to close the coffin on this one.

TS:
Just when I gave up hope on everyone TS writes back saying he was really busy at work; He likes hearing me 'speak'. It's cool to write back to him; although he's not D-; I know I know I have to really broaden my view; but I was really hoping to meet some really cool d- guys. Well it's my turn so I will write him back tomorrow.

And interestingly enough there is someone else:
NYC(New York Cutie)
this guy's d-- and he seems pretty cool; we might hang out when I get back to the bay. he's a game developer and has a really quirky sense of humor which I really , really like.


thoughts?