<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.10.2004


my car broke down 

my new profile request finally got "approved" on match.com with my new request that i don't want any asian fetishists. however, (i doubt this was a computer glitch) it gets cut off:

PLEASE RESPECT that i only am interested in MEN OF COLOR between the AGES Of 27-35 and don't expect me to explain why, nor to respond to messages that ignore this. also, if you're a man of color only looking for "Asian/Pacific Islander" and you are NOT Asian or Pacific Islander--

yeah? and? well, then what? drop me a line? i guess the first part that didn't get cut off didn't reach anyone since i got another message from some pale dweeb with a vomitous message:

hey there. i really lilked your profile (and I love Pacific Islander women!!)

Maybe we can get together one of these days...

-L


one of these days? try in hell! yeah, that's right. for what does he love Pacific Islander women? did he really get off on seeing an off-Broadway rendition of "south pacific?" does he want me to sing fuckin' "happy happy talk?" forget michael moore, i need to write my own book about stupid white men and their oppressive sexual fetishes and fantasies. maybe these dip shits envision themselves as taking after the pedophiliac Hillblom from DHL. as i await car repairs, i am now helpless in defending myself from idiot men of pallor who KEEP sending me messages! GO AWAY!