<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.10.2004


i did it! 

with trinity's permission, i logged onto match.com with her username and used her free 3-day trial to send "south bay cutie" (aka "SBC") a message:

subject: for my friend (insert infiniti's username)
my friend (insert my real name) doesn't have the email function, but she wanted to give you her email address (insert email address). if you're interested she'd love to have you drop her a line.

thanks!

what was missing:

subject: the ruse begins here
hey! my name is infiniti posing as trinity and i'm currently pulling a "sybil" by pretending to write this email as a third party member trying to do myself a big, fat favor: land a date. so if you're interested, drop me a line! maybe i'll feign surprise that trinity did such a cool deed. what a pal!

i await my verdict.