<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.13.2004


A Watched Pot--- 

So I have this problem--
After replying to all three people I haven't received any responses. Am I being too eager? It's already been a few days and I haven't heard from anyone--
Am I being too obsessive?
Maybe this is speaking of my need to engage with people; I have to admit I always feel the need to meet people and talk about anything; the weather, sports, music, art, films, books.


On another note--ECC(East Coast Cutie), someone else I wrote to almost a MONTH ago, finally wrote back to me with this prolific email; it was great, really close to my interests.

Maybe I'm just prioritizing this just a bit too much; instead of checking my email for any responses the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night I resolve to check my email only a few times a day; and not think about these guys.

Any suggesstions?