<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.11.2004


on ethnic specific dating sites 

yesterday, "sex? in THIS city's" "resident married gal pal" (the woman has yet to post on this site. "t," if you're reading, take this un-hint) suggested that trin and i peruse ethnic-specific dating sites. if we're having such a hard time being targeted by men of pallor and color with suspicious, possibly fetishistic intentions, why don't we "take it back home," go for our own... that type of thing. so, i did. and now, i don't think so. hell no. why is it, when i go to an online dating service site specifically for pin@ys, i see profiles of men who are not pinoy and who have headlines that say, "filipina women are so beautiful"? they don't look like me, i'm sure some of them may know some of our language and maybe eat our food, but they're not fooling me. i smell it. nasty, nasty. i don't think i want to make it any easier for these pale males. see if "L," here (see "my car broke down"--10 march 2004) really liked pacific islander women, he could go directly to these ethnic specific web sites and have a fuckin' ball. now, do i want him having the party, or me?

i haven't heard from SBC. perhaps, my email thing was too weird for him. maybe, he thinks i'm too cheap for not paying for the email service on match.com. well, i am. i'm not gonna lie. and i guess, if that's not attractive, then shit. maybe, he had something in his cyber eye, and that's why he winked back. which brings me to my other theory on why SBC hasn't written me back, yet.

KARMA

if you notice, there's a distinct difference in attitudes between triniti and infiniti in these posts (if you've been paying attention). triniti, has the more carefree attitude of "let's try it and see! i'm a winkin' fool! (wink, wink)." meanwhile, all my posts drip with "bitter? party of one? bitter? we got the back corner table facing the wall." on my nerve.com profile, as soon as i posted my humble request:

NOTE: i prefer men of color, please, and i prefer not to have to explain why.

--all the winking and the random messages STOPPED. (enter crickets). am i doing profile suicide on match.com, as well? hmmmm... or, am i doing euthanasia on myself? hmmmm... you be the judge.