<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.03.2004


MEstizo 

on nerve, i've been getting all these half-irish, half-filipino guys. what's up with that? one of them, "o," has been incessantly emailing me for the past week, but WON'T ASK ME OUT. meanwhile, this punk guy--works for a large pharmaceutical company by day, dives in the mosh pit at punk shows at night--has already asked me out to coffee after two emails. as he says on his profile, "this ain't penpal.com."

i acquiesce. i'll meet the guy for coffee. he lives in the next LA version of the burrough to me. i might as well. i'll be open for the adventure called, my so-called cyber life. i'll keep you posted.

fyi, i emailed back mr. sensitive who found my lack of email response vomitous. i made him feel guilty since i said i was extremely busy working with "my students" for their show. yeah, that's right. it's called an alibi. eat it.