<$BlogRSDURL$>

6.01.2004


you gotta be kidding 

my nerve profile specifically--though politely--states:

please NOTE: asian fetishists need not apply. my AF detector is highly sensitive. thanks.

why then, do i get a message from a WHITE, earth-crunchy hippie guy whose religion is "hindu tantric yogi" and whose favorite on-screen sex scene is, "In Kama Sutra, between the artist and the courtesan?" i thought i was in santa cruz, for a moment. his profile gets even better:

if i could be anywhere, at the moment: mt. kailash, tibet

song or album that puts me in the mood: colors, donovan (the ultimate, beatles-contemporary culture vulture. i still love his tunes, though.)

the five items i can't live without: mantra beads, snowboard, chefs knife, granola (can you believe this? no SHIT!), yoga mat

i should be on the floor, rolling with laughter right about now, but i have to type this damn thing up. unbelievable.

his message is even, EVEN better!

You seem like my kind of person. I'm a very mystic, astral plane type guy, really. You have nice energy, but I bet you move very fast, humming bird like. What is your favorite sweet snack?