<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.16.2004


back in the game again... 

all right. so, after a month-long hiatus, i decided to unhide, update and premiere my profiles on match and nerve. this time, i tried to lessen the bitterness that i think soaked my older profiles. i just put a meek line at the bottom of my profile saying, "please NOTE: asian fetishists need not apply. my AF detector is highly-sensitive. thanks."

question: what do you do when an "ex" tells you they found your profile online? before you fatefully pulled it down the last time.

answer: i SCREAM! i blurt excessive expletives to express my initial "i'm so embarrassed! why am i embarrassed? what the hell was he doing online? i wonder what he thought of my profile?" series of emotions. then, i also throw in burying my face in his chest, back, and shoulder out of the same aforementioned embarrassment because it was so deep, i wanted to roll up in a ball and die.

and then, FINALLY... i re-post my muthafuckin' profile on the same online dating service that he was using because i was there first!