<$BlogRSDURL$>

4.08.2004


i blew out the match 

i took down my profile. i now need to do the same on nerve. i wasn't feeling this online thing. seriously. how can you judge whether or not you want to date someone based on their "keep it healthy" diet, or "my ideal date is a walk on the beach, candlelight dinner..." blah, blah, blah. knowing that information is more likely to scare me off--who the hell wants to spend an evening experiencing a cliche? not i, said the cat.

i'm turning down the volume on all the voices saying, "e-dating is a great option for the 'busy' 'modern-day' person who doesn't have time to always go out to the clubs and bars to meet people." i think i just want to go into a hermetic hibernation, right now. i think the next date i'll set up for myself is one for a therapist. that's always fun. a full hour of talking about myself. "narcissus? narcissus? we got the back corner pond at the rear of the forest."