<$BlogRSDURL$>

5.24.2004


me no talk pretty any day 

match.com never fails. another weirdo surpassing the "27-35" age range and preference for men of color just sent me this message:

I'm "j," 38 years old, 6'5'' form Santa Monica Calif. I'd love to meet my dream girl here. She's a brown eyed sweatheart. With straight dark hair. She is a special girl with a kind caring personality. She never likes to use bad language.... I love nice cars and nice restaurants, basketball and golf. I work out everyday. I weight 235 but it's all muscle. I love dancing salsa, hip hop, r&b well all dance music I guess... I graduated from UCLA ..I'm a real estate invester here in Southern Cal. Besides working out I love cars and computer stuff. Anyway talk to you later..

me no talk bad language? well, FUCK THAT!