<$BlogRSDURL$>

7.02.2004


analog dating 

so, with no online profiles up, save for friendster, where does that leave infiniti (yes, i use the royal third person in referencing myself)? well, let's just say i'm sticking my nose to the grindstone (i think that's the idiomatic expression), immersing myself in my work and waiting for some numbskull to throw themselves onto the hood of my car. such is the life.

btw, i decided to "de-friendster" an ex from my list of friendsters. i have this thing where i can't really be friends with exes, nor do i want them to be able to keep tabs on me. so i nixed this guy... and well... who cares? the illusion of us being "friends" was as "real" as knowing whether or not i could date someone based on the items i would find in their bedroom or the "five items he/she can't live without."

if anyone is interested, i'll be heading west on sunset boulevard at approximately 9am saturday, 3 july--in case, someone wants to hop onto my moving VW golf.